No question at this time
The DBA-Village forum
|Ever registered users||48695|
|Total active users||1323|
|Act. users last 24h||3|
|Act. users last hour||0|
|Registered user hits last week||79|
|Registered user hits last month||345||
Overall appreciation : very high
The plato.audit gives info which I do not find back in statspack & awr reports, like
1. Plato detects VPD policies, Dataguard set up, ...
2. Plato detects,highlights some more or less critical situations. (system tablespace default tablespace for a user, ...)
3. Plato gives very usefull summaries of dba_segments
(easy but absent in statspack & awr reports)
4. Plato gives allocation type and segment space management of tablespaces (easy but absent in statspack & awr reports)
5. Plato warns you about not analyzed tables ...
6. Lot' s of very interesting statistics like average undo per hour, ...
Things I missed ( or I must overlooked it )
1. "In the Key system statistics" part of the plato.audit I haven' t seen any info about hard parses/total parses.
2. In the plato.tuning I missed some info of the header page of statspack, I think here about an execute to parse ratio, parse cpu to parse elapsed, ... also no info about hard parses/total parses. I should give some v$sysstat info in the plato.tuning.
3. It should be great if a plato.tuning or a plato.sessiondetails should list the sql statements with a bad parse calls/execute ratio (something like a order by parse_calls with executions )
4. It should be great if plato.tuning should list the literals in v$sql